The aims of this tour:
We aim to discover the Hebrew roots of our faith, and importantly of Jesus. Accordingly, we explore the trail of the Biblical forefathers, which led through King David to Jesus of Nazareth. Following this trail, it becomes easier to connect to the Hebrew character of Yeshua, the original name of Jesus.
A key objective is to gain an exclusive insight into the unfolding story of the Hebrew Nation, up to and including her present day situation. This spectacular tour is timed to coincide with Jerusalem Day, the city of which our prayers for its eternal peace are constantly in our minds.
It would be misleading to suggest that we don’t intend to have an action packed safe and fun experience!
15 Day Tour Od Holy Land
- Sun: Arrival – Airport Greet – Transfer Jerusalem Hotel – Orientation
- Mon: Coastal North – Caesarea – Acre – Meet Druze & Jewish Immigrants
- Tue: Tsfat & Spiritual Giants – IDF Border Patrol – End of Days Workshop – Golan – Rosh PIna
- Wed: Yeshua Childhood – Sea of Galilee Dawn Cruise – Yeshua Sea of Galilee Tour – St. Peters’ Fish – River Jordan Baptism – Special Israeli Campfire
- Thur: Cana – Mt. Tabor – Nazareth – Megiddo – Abraham’s Well – Desert Camel Caravan – Bedouin Hospitality – Star Gazing – Glamping
- Fri: Beta Israel – Jaffa & Tel Aviv Tour – Sabbath Communal Dinner
- Sat: Shared Sabbath Experience – Bethlehem Yeshua’s Birth Place & Jericho Tour Option
- Sun: Yad Vashem – Ein Kerem Overview (John the Baptist) – Abraham’s Legacy of Hebron – IDF Lunch – Caliber 3 – IDF Special – BBQ
- Mon: Jewish Heartland – Jacob’s Pillar – Iron Forge – Ancient Shiloh – Shomron Tour
- Tue: Yeshua Temptation – John the Baptist – King David – Judah Wilderness – Salt Cave Hike – Masada – Spa – Dead Sea Cruise – Qumran
- Wed: Biblical Emmaus of Yeshua Visitation – Ella Valley – Beit Shemesh – Morasha Dig – Har Hertzl Show – Kotel & Tunnels
- Thur: Rebuilt Modern Jerusalem – Shuk Tasting – Temple Mount Project – City of David – Jerusalem Day Show
- Fri: Jerusalem Day – City Coach Tour – Zedekiah’s Cave – Yeshua Garden Tomb
- Sat: Sabbath Leisure – Optional Temple Mount Tour – Farewell Sabbath Ceremony
- Sun: Hero’s Return – Departure – Transfer To Airport