The aims of this tour:
We aim to discover the Hebrew roots of our faith, and importantly of Jesus. Accordingly, we explore the trail of the Biblical forefathers, which led through King David to Jesus of Nazareth. Following this trail, it becomes easier to connect to the Hebrew character of Yeshua, the original name of Jesus.
A key objective is to gain an exclusive insight into the unfolding story of the Hebrew Nation, up to and including her present day situation. This spectacular tour includes gaining a deeper insight into Jerusalem, the city of which our prayers for its eternal peace are constantly in our minds.
It would be misleading to suggest that we don’t intend to have an action packed safe and fun experience!
PRE TOUR BRIEFING
5 Day Tour Od Holy Land
- Friday: Arrival – Airport Greet – Transfer Jerusalem Hotel – Orientation
- Saturday: Jerusalem Sabbath Experience – Bethlehem Jesus Birth Place – Christian Sites of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Sunday: Morning Mass – Ein Kerem – Yad Vashem – John the Baptist – King David – Judah Wilderness – Dead Sea – Jesus Temptation – Qumran
- Monday: Jesus Childhood – Sea of Galilee Dawn Cruise – Jesus of the Galilee – St. Peters’ Fish – River Jordan Baptism – Nazareth
- Tuesday: Jaffa Port & Tel Aviv Tour – Departure