The aims of this tour:
We aim to discover the Hebrew roots of our faith, and importantly of Jesus. Accordingly, we explore the trail of the Biblical forefathers, which led through King David to Jesus of Nazareth. Following this trail, it becomes easier to connect to the Hebrew character of Yeshua, the original name of Jesus.
A key objective is to gain an exclusive insight into the unfolding story of the Hebrew Nation, up to and including her present day situation. This spectacular tour includes gaining a deeper insight into Jerusalem, the city of which our prayers for its eternal peace are constantly in our minds.
It would be misleading to suggest that we don’t intend to have an action packed safe and fun experience!
PRE TOUR BRIEFING
14 Day Tour Of Holy Land
- Fri: Bet Shemesh – Home Stay
- Sat: Bet Shemesh – Home Stay
- Sun: Beit Shemesh Home Stay – Beit Shemesh Archeological Park – Caesarea – Acre – Transfer North
- Mon: Archaeological Site – Sea of Galilee Cruise – River Jordan View – Mishna Village – IDF Border Patrol – Special Israeli Campfire
- Tues: Mt. Tabor – Nazareth – Megiddo Archaeological Park – Meet Druze – Jerusalem
- Weds: Judah Wilderness – Masada – Spa – Dead Sea Cruise – Qumran Excavation Exclusive
- Thurs: Yad Vashem – Friends Of Zion – Ein Kerem Overview – Abraham’s Legacy of Hebron – IDF Lunch – IDF Special – Haredi Experience
- Fri: Palestinian & Jewish Settlers – Jacob’s Pillar – Iron Forge – Ancient Shiloh Archaeological Site – West Bank Tour – Shuk
- Sat: Shared Sabbath Experience
- Sun: Ella Valley – Morasha Dig – Old City Tour – City of David – Kotel & Tunnels
- Mon: Hero’s Return – Departure – Transfer To Airport