The aims of this tour:
We aim to discover the Hebrew roots of our faith, and importantly of Jesus. Accordingly, we explore the trail of the Biblical forefathers, which led through King David to Jesus of Nazareth. Following this trail, it becomes easier to connect to the Hebrew character of Yeshua, the original name of Jesus.
A key objective is to gain an exclusive insight into the unfolding story of the Hebrew Nation, up to and including her present day situation. This spectacular tour includes gaining a deeper insight into Jerusalem, the city of which our prayers for its eternal peace are constantly in our minds.
It would be misleading to suggest that we don’t intend to have an action packed safe and fun experience!
PRE TOUR BRIEFING
10 Day Tour Of Holy Land
- Sun: Arrival – Airport Greet – Jerusalem Orientation – Transfer North
- Mon: Yeshua Childhood – Sea of Galilee Dawn Cruise – Yeshua Sea of Galilee Tour – St. Peters’ Fish – River Jordan Baptism – IDF Border Patrol – Special Israeli Campfire Copy
- Tues: Mt. Tabor – Nazareth – Megiddo – Meet Druze & Jewish Immigrants -Acre – Caesarea – Tel Aviv / Jaffa Night Tour
- Weds: Yad Vashem – Har Hertzl Show – Ein Kerem Overview (John the Baptist) – Abraham’s Legacy of Hebron – IDF Lunch – Caliber 3 – IDF Special – BBQ Copy
- Thur: Palestinian & Jewish Settlers – Jacob’s Pillar – Iron Forge – Ancient Shiloh – West Bank Tour
- Fri: Jerusalem Luxury Coach Tour – Shuk – President’s Home – Zedekiah’s Cave Option – Yeshua Garden Tomb – Communal Hosting
- Sat: Shared Sabbath Experience – Celebrity Presentation – Exciting Options: Temple Mount – Bethlehem Yeshua’s Birth Place – Jericho Tour
- Sun: Ella Valley – Morasha Dig – Old City Tour – City of David – Kotel & Tunnels
- Mon: – Abraham’s Well – Desert Camel Caravan – Bedouin Hospitality – Star Gazing – Glamping – Farewell Campfire Meal
- Tues: Yeshua Temptation – John the Baptist – King David – Judah Wilderness – Salt Cave Hike – Masada – Spa – Dead Sea Cruise – Qumran
- Wed: Hero’s Return – Departure – Transfer To Airport