The aims of this tour:
We aim to strengthen bonds between the communities of Cocoa in the United States and Beth Shemesh in Israel.
A key objective is to gain an exclusive insight into the unfolding story of the Hebrew Nation, up to and including her present day situation. This spectacular tour includes gaining a deeper insight into Jerusalem, the city of which our prayers for its eternal peace are constantly in our minds.
It would be misleading to suggest that we don’t intend to have an action packed safe and fun experience!
10 Day Tour Of Holy Land
- Fri: Bet Shemesh – Arrival – Greet & Meet – Home Stay
- Sat: Bet Shemesh – At Leisure – Home Stay
- Sun: Beit Shemesh Home Stay – Beit Shemesh Archeological Park – Caesarea – Rosh Pina – Kibbutz Ortal
- Mon: Nimrod – Philipa – Banias – Dan – Nof Ginasor
- Tues: Galilee Cruise – Mt. Tabor – Nazareth – Megiddo Archaeological Park – Meet Druze – Jerusalem
- Weds: Yad Vashem – Israel Museum – Hebron IDF – Mamila – Station Night Market
- Thurs: Salt Caves – Masada – Ein Gedi- Qumran Exclusive – Shuk
- Fri: Temple Mount – Old City – Temple Institute – Holy Sepulchre – City of David – Kotel & Tunnels
- Sat: Shared Sabbath Experience
- Sun: Hero’s Return – Departure – Transfer To Airport